Thursday, November 1, 2012

Journal #14

I have been scared very bad only a couple of times before. I do not deal with scary things very well, so I try to avoid them at all costs. If I do end up in s scary situation, such as watching a scary movie, I usually try to hide my eves of do something else. When my friends made me watch Paranormal Activity, I avoided watching it by falling asleep. The time when I have been most scared was a long time ago. When my family and I went to Disney Land for the first time I was in first grade. We decided to go into the 3D theater for a showing of Bug's Life. I loved that movie as a kid, but I was not aware that the movie was going to actually make it feel like there bugs everywhere. I felt them running under and over my feet, flying in front of my face, and worst of all on the seat of my chair. I could not handle all of them and got so scared I ran out of the theater. My parents followed me and asked me what was wrong. Through my tears, I told them that the bugs scared me so much I could not be in there any longer. Ever since them I have had an extreme fear of all kinds of bugs. I never got over that fear even now, almost eight years later. The fear that that movie put in me made me never watch the Bug's Life since then. The only other time I have really been as terrified is when I went on my first and only haunted hay rack ride. My friend and I had gotten there late, so we had to sit on the very back on the trailer. I was already scared of the area we were in, so I pulled my sweatshirt over my eyes. As we went through, I could hear people chasing the car, and was terrified to look. All of a sudden I heard someone grad the end of the trailer, and my friend grabbed me and we jumped into the center. After that I was shaking until we got back. Since then I ave never gone on a haunted anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment