Thursday, September 20, 2012

Journal #9



      Autumn. Autumn us my absolute favorite season. It is my favorite season mainly for the weather. I love the temperature of autumn because it is not too cold too stand, and also not too hot to be outside. It is a perfect mixture of the two. Along with the weather comes the beautiful colors of the fall. The burnt orange, crimson red, and musty yellow of the leaves, and the smell it makes it the crisp air just puts me in a good mood. I love being outside during the autumn season because of the weather and the smells, but these things also cause my other favorite part of the season, the clothes. The clothes in autumn are the best, because you can wear comfy and cute things, like sweaters, jeans, and scarves. These clothes not only look good on most people, but also make you feel good and comfortable, like wearing your sleeping clothes to school. Football games are a very large part of the autumn season. Everybody loves going to Friday night football games on a cold dark night, in hopes you will cheer your team to victory. I also love the season of autumn because it means my birthday and Christmas are not to far away. Although December always seems like years away, it goes by so quickly that you do not even realize it. I believe that autumn is the cause of this. I enjoy the weather and the activities so much that it goes by in the snap of a finger. Autumn puts me in a good mood for life and I think it does for many other people also, everybody is in a good mood in the fall and autumn season. Everybody knows that Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are not far away anymore and everyone loves all of the holidays, so there is nothing to be upset about. I love fall and I think many others do. Autumn just puts me in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment